These terms and conditions (collectively, hereinafter referred to as the "Terms") govern your ("User") access to and use of the website, http://qistna.com/ and the Qistna mobile applications ("Website"). The Website is owned, managed, and operated by Qistna Express Sdn Bhd (Qistna). Please read these Terms carefully before using the Website, which is an online marketplace. For clarity, it is hereby stated that the Website is not engaged in providing any services by itself but is a platform, which merely connects the bus travellers. These Terms are an electronic record in terms of the applicable legislation.
This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures. By using the Website, you signify your agreement to be bound by these Terms. Qistna.com allows You to surf the Website or buy bus tickets for yourself, your family, and your friends. You shall be deemed to have read, understood, and expressly accepted these Terms, which shall govern the desired transaction of bus ticket booking through the Website for all purposes, and shall be binding on You. All Your rights and liabilities and/or the Website with respect to Your use of the Website and availing bus ticket booking facility ("Facility") provided by the Website shall be governed by these Terms.
* NON-REFUNDABLE - NO REFUND WOULD BE GRANTED. Please check the selected schedule information carefully before check out, ticket purchases are final and are not refundable or changeable. Duplicate transactions are also not refundable because duplicate transactions block other customers from purchasing tickets. There will be no refund for any unused or partly used services. *
Terms and Conditions
1. You are advised to print out the order summary (Ticket) to speed up the check-in process.
2. On departure date, customer must bring a valid ID (NRIC/Passport Number/Driving that was entered in the system while buying the ticket) to the counter.
3. Upon validation of your ID number in the system. A ticket/ boarding pass will be issued to you to board the coach.
4. Tickets sold are not refundable.
5. No refund will be allowed for loss of ticket, lateness, or forbidden entry into the country of destination.
6. Each passenger can carry luggage not exceeding 20kg, the company will not be liable for any losses or damages to their luggage.
7. Neither drugs nor illegal item is allowed. Passenger will have to bear the responsibility for the possession of forbidden items if discovered.
8. Passengers are obliged to comply and accept the company’s final arrangements in the event for coach breakdown, causing delays in departure / arrival or change in seating arrangement. Neither refund of tickets nor claims will be entertained by the company or agency involved.
9. Return tickets sold are strictly non-changeable.
10. Please make sure you have filled up the necessary embarkation cards before the custom clearance, kindly approach the bus captains if you need one (if applicable).
11. If you are travelling between two countries, the coach will only wait for at most 20 minutes at the immigration checkpoint. If you are late and the bus has left, it is your own responsibility to arrange your own transport to the destination. Please inform the driver before the checkpoint if you need longer waiting time.
12. Qistna responsibility does not include customer error of waiting at the wrong boarding point (please call the bus operator to find out the exact boarding point if you are not a regular traveller on that bus).
13. Qistna responsibility does not include the change of boarding point and/or using a pick-up vehicle at the boarding point to take customers to the bus departure point by the bus operator.
14. In case a booking confirmation e-mail and SMS gets delayed or fails because of technical reasons or because of incorrect email ID / phone number provided by the user, a ticket will be considered 'booked' if the ticket shows up on the booking confirmation page of Qistna.
15. Due to some unforeseen circumstances, Qistna reserves the right to amend the order summary and inform customer by email and/or SMS latest within the next working day from the purchase date.
16. The Company reserves the right to deviate from the route of a service in the event of traffic jams or for circumstance beyond the Company’s control.
17. The Company reserves the right to De-board the Passenger if his/her conduct is deemed is to be offensive or if the behaviour constitutes a risk to the safety of the passenger.Click here Payment option Details of Qistna